Growth in mobile healthcare services is fueled by demographics, technology and government mandates for coverage. The challenge is to provide outstanding care, meet regulatory compliance, and grow revenue profitably in a highly competitive environment.
Mobile devices are used in the healthcare industry in a variety of ways: secure remote access to healthcare records and billing information; healthcare delivery and case management via mobile devices; and remote monitoring of healthcare equipment on the network, such as imaging devices and vital sign monitors, in order to perform inspections, service and repair.
Regulatory HIPAA requirements and penalties apply to all entities that transmit health record information – this includes not only hospitals and healthcare providers, but also insurance companies, healthcare application vendors and device manufacturers.
Amtel’s integrated cloud-based solution for mobile security, apps and expense management, enables healthcare administrators to leverage mobility to improve care, revenue and productivity with a cost-effective and HIPAA-compliant solution.
With the mobile devices and apps securely deployed, healthcare organizations are able to maximize resource utilization and operating efficiency. Medical equipment manufacturers and distributors are also able to improve service delivery and profitability by optimizing service resources in the field.
Solution & Benefits
- Provide field-based care providers secure mobile access to information resources
- Timely access to information on a “need to know” basis
- Automated compliance and audit controls
- Identify and block compromised devices to reduce operational risks
- Reduce risks of data loss from lost or stolen mobile devices
- Manage contract compliance better, yielding cost savings
- Drive sustainable operational improvements and expense control
- Fulfill the vision of “mobile care”
Contact us to get more information on Amtel’s mobility management solutions for Healthcare industry.