When you manage mobile phones and tablets with Amtel’s mobile device management (MDM) solutions, you get security, control, and efficiency. Rapidly roll out mobile devices in your organization safely while lowering costs.
Are you dealing with issues of mobile security? Afraid of users downloading malicious apps? A growing number of BYOD mobile devices that employees bring in that are not secured? High international roaming charges? A mix of mobile device types that grows more complex by the month? Then Amtel’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solution is right for you.
Get Started Today!
Mobile Device Security
Mobile security policies help protect sensitive information, minimize risks, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Detect and quarantine compromised device
- Block Jailbreak (iOS) or Rooted (Android) device
- Remotely lock and unlock device
- Wipe content in full or selectively
- Restrict device features
- Email server, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP, CalDAV settings
Mobile App Management
Protect and secure enterprise apps and data with access control policies that take control over mobile apps with the ability to easily setup and manage both public and private apps.
- Restrict native apps via configuration profiles
- Configure whitelist policies for apps
- Restrict or block blacklist apps
- Create enterprise app store for in-house private apps
- Manage VPP licenses on devices
Allow flexibility for users while retaining the ability to secure corporate information contained on personal devices. Define user profiles with access rights and restrictions, deploy over the air and centrally manage.
- Self enrollment with options for quarantine mode
- Configuration settings for enterprise access, including encryption and VPN use
- Selective wipe of corporate data in the event of lost device or user exit
- Alerts and reports for BYOD enrollment and management
Containerize and protect corporate content by sharing only in secure containers. Automatically disable access and wipe container if a device is compromised, non-compliant or when user leaves the company.
- Push content updates centrally to container
- Access control restrictions based on time of day and location of mobile access device
- Keep content safe and secure with strong 256-bit SSL encryption
- Remove content automatically upon exit from app
Secure Enterprise Workspace
Enforce workspace restrictions on both corporate owned and BYOD mobile devices with pre-defined configuration settings for access control, content sharing and mobile app usage.
- Control how users’ home screens look and operate
- Restrict what apps can be accessed
- Hide installed widgets and apps from users
- Restrict browsing to selected URLs
Unified MDM Console
Cloud based console provides visibility into corporate liable and BYOD devices across the organization, enabling rapid mass enrollment.
- Centrally manage user profiles and devices with anytime, anywhere access
- Integration with Active Directory and LDAP for authentication and access control
- Role-based administration of departments and groups
- Unified console for mobile device security, apps, content and expense management
Geofencing and Location Based Control
Automatically activate or deactivate device features and access to apps and corporate data based on GPS location of enrolled mobile devices relative to geofence boundaries.
- Automatic Wi-Fi configuration as device moves in and out of geofence boundaries
- Limit access to sensitive corporate apps only in geofenced work locations
- Restrict market app access in geofenced area
- Disable camera and other device settings to protect sensitive data
Mobile Device Management with Realtime Alerts
Administrators and users get real-time alerts and notifications for taking remedial actions. Admins can view status of users and the fleet of devices on dashboards and drill down into details.
- Customize central dashboards to view relevant information
- Query devices and remotely push required device settings and actions such as lock and wipe
- Extensive reporting provides actionable information
MDM Software as a Service
Secure private cloud based deployment with reliable SSAE 16 Type II compliant hosting.
- GUI driven easy self-enrollment process using email, SMS, URL or QR Code
- Secure system generated credentials or active directory authentication
- Register corporate liable and BYOD (user owned) devices
- Remote over-the-air configurations
Amtel’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions address and resolve critical issues facing IT professionals and helps minimize corporate and personal liability and risks related to mobile device security, mobile app management, and BYOD security.
Read Mobile Device Management Case Studies to learn how customers are benefiting from Amtel’s MDM solutions.
Contact us for more information about mobile device management.
For tips about mobile app management, click here.
Get Started Today!
Product Brief – Mobile App Management
Product Brief – Secure Workspace for Android
Solution Brief – Mobile Lifecycle Management
Solution Brief – Mobile App Management
Solution Brief – Endpoint Management for Apple Devices