Content Security & Containerization
Mobile security policies help protect sensitive information, minimize risks, and meet regulatory compliance requirements. Enforce workspace restrictions on both corporate owned and BYOD mobile devices with pre-defined configuration settings for access control and content sharing.
Remotely push files to mobile devices for reliable and secure document sharing. Organizations can take control of confidential corporate content and eliminate the risks of information landing in the wrong hands.
- Push content updates centrally to container with profile based distribution
- Remove content automatically upon exit from enterprise app
- Keep content secure with authenticated access and strong 256-bit SSL encryption
- Share files in multiple formats and versions without user intervention
- Automatically disable access and wipe container if a device is compromised, non-compliant or when user leaves the company
Users can safely dock to the corporate network and quickly become more productive with simple user interfaces and secure defaults.
- Control how users’ home screens look and operate
- Restrict what apps can be accessed
- Hide installed widgets and apps from users
- Restrict browsing to selected URLs
Secure authorized mobile access to enterprise networks from public places while preventing unknown devices from connecting to corporate networks.
- Enforce security policy for access to internal corporate sites
- Configure certificate-based access to corporate VPN and Wi-Fi networks
- Protect VPN connections via application tunneling
- Integrate Network Access Control (NAC) devices
Centrally configure security policies and seamlessly deploy to remote devices over-the-air (OTA). Handle policy violations through real-time notifications and alerts to network administrators and users for remediation.
- Role based admin rights for profile groups
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- Remotely manage secure content
Amtel’s mobility management customers take advantage of its integrated, full featured content security management capabilities and protect corporate data accessed via mobile devices.